Theses past few days I've been feeling pains that i didn't think i would ever become prey to. knee pains and chest pains. My personal doctor tels me that this could be gout but the qball says try again later.
it's impeding my movement significantly, especially today. I hurts damn it, it fucking hurts.
on a lighter note, I'm looking for a cellphone plan that wont get me reamed. I hear about some people liking their plan and some people getting ass fucked monthly. which is why I'm asking myself where i should direct my search efforts. now I've looked at Fido/Rogers and cine i have a descent phone that's compatible with them i ten to fall that way. but should i fine someone who can convince me otherwise that a non-gsm phone is ok too then i might make the effort to check it out.
and and a happy note, the unexpected....A Quiz, what a twist.
1. What is your favorite beer?
2. What is your favorite mixed drink?
3. What is your favorite shot?
4. What will you NOT drink?
5. Are you a lightweight when it comes to drinking?
6. Do you like the drinks with the little umbrellas?
there's no website with just yes on it
7. Do you ever drink Bacardi Silver?
there was a time when i did
8. Do you like frozen drinks?
9. Do you drink liquor straight?
you yes yes, a million times yes
10. Do you ever drink out of the bottle?
see question 9
11. Have you ever drank a jagerbomb?
you bet i have, and an irish car bomb too, thats wickid good
12. Are you drunk right now?
i wish it was possible to be drunk at work.
13. Do you consume more than 2 alcoholic beverages a day?
14. Do you drink a lot of wine?
Not really... i prefer beer and liquor
15. When's the last time you drank?
yep, same, Last night
16. What are your 5 favorite drinks?
Beer, Rum, Whiskey, tequila, Vodka
17. Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
yes, more than once, it's good for you.
18. Do you feel horny when you drink?
sometimes, but i do feel it affecting my performance also.
19. Ever done a Keg Stand?
20. Name someone that will repost this.
Current Mood: pain
Current Music: No music, just customers